Architect / Architectural Assistant
Haines Phillips Architects are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Project Architect or job running Part 2 or Part 3 Architectural Assistant to join our small, dynamic office.
We are a long established, friendly practice based in Kings Cross. We have a broad portfolio (including in commercial, heritage and arts projects) but are currently working predominantly on residential and mixed-use developments at a wide range of types and scales, both new build and refurbishments/extensions.
The successful candidate will be fully involved on a wide variety of projects and across all work stages from concept design through to completion, including on site experience.
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent design, detailing and presentation skills
- Ability to work proactively in small teams and with strong communication skills
- CAD proficiency (Vectorworks preferred)
- Proven experience of all aspects of a project from RIBA Work Stages 1 to 5
- Good knowledge of UK Planning, Building Regulations, building contracts and construction detailing
- Minimum 2 years experience post Part 2
Salary dependent on qualifications and experience. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Role to start as soon as possible.
Apply for Architect / Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly