Part 2 Architectural Assistant - AutoCAD
Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be representing an excellent practice based in the Birmingham region. My client is looking for a talented Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join a practice known for having a talented and hardworking team which provides a creative approach to design through multiple sectors.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a proficiency with AutoCAD as well as having strong technical ability, as this role is heavily reliant on technical knowledge.
On offer is a competitive salary, a genuine path to progress your career and other appealing benefits.
Skills needed for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role:
- To be creative to produce integrated designs
- To demonstrate technical ability
- To be proficient in sustainable design
- An excellent communicator, to deliver ideas orally as well as written
- To be able to have a proactive approach to problem solving
- To demonstrate a creative approach to all new ideas
Essential skills needed for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role:
- Experience in multi sectors
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Strong AutoCAD skills
- Graphic skills and SketchUp advantageous
- Experience in construction drawing packages is preferable
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100
Apply for Part 2 Architectural Assistant - AutoCAD
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly