7 days left
- Full Time
Architectural Technician (Permanent Position)
Salary Expectations: Dependent on experience
I am currently working with an award winning multi-disciplinary practice based in Oxford. This RIBA chartered practice are looking for an Architectural Technician to join their team. The practice has both Surveyors and Architects who collaborate across sectors and projects to maximise the benefits of their experience for clients and end users. They work on a wide range of projects across a variety of different sectors including Commercial, Conservation, Education, Residential, Interiors and Healthcare.
The successful candidate will need to be design focused with relevant experience working in a UK based practice. This position provides the opportunity to work alongside disciplined experts, on a wide range of challenging and exciting new projects.
On offer is a competitive salary and an opportunity to join a practice at a time of significant growth.
Skills and Responsibilities for this Architectural Technician role:
- Assist in the design and drawings for building regulations
- Exposure to site inspections
- Evaluate the health and safety of design
- To implement and manage any issue tender packages
- Able to produce high quality technical drawings
Essentials needed for this Architectural Technician role:
- Strong AutoCAD and Revit skills
- Able to use all facets Microsoft office
- In depth knowledge of current building regulations
- Good organisational and presentational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly