Architectural Technician and Experienced Architectural Assistant/Qualified Architect
Prime domestic residential
We are working with a medium sized studio in SW London that continues to grow in line with projects.
As such they are keen to find a couple of new additions to the team.
Our client works on prime residential projects in London and overseas; more often than not, existing buildings with major refurbishment and extensions.
These projects can go beyond 10,000 sq ft homes.
An Architectural technician with prime domestic residential experience to join this friendly team.
It would be expected that you have an acute attention to detail, have experience delivering technical drawing packages, meet project deadlines and possess excellent client relationship skills.
Main tasks to include the following:
- Producing tender and construction packages, drawings schedules and specifications
- Ensure that all work is in line with current legislation and industry standards
- Liaising with consultants and clients, coordinating the input from multiple teams
- Attending site meetings
- Measured surveys and site inspections
- Job running
- 5 + years of experience
- Architectural Degree or relevant in CIAT or Architectural Technology
- Experience of working on private residential and high end fit-out projects
- Knowledge of working across RIBA work stages 4 and 5
- UK site experience, knowledge of UK planning, building and CDM regulations
- Must be AutoCAD proficient
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Excellent technical skills and construction knowledge
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
Experienced Architectural Assistant or Qualified Architect
The above I believe gives context to the company and desirable skills.
This requirement is for someone with talent and prime domestic residential experience.
You will join a busy team of circa 20 people with an all muck in together attitude.
In working at this company, you will be able to assist across all RIBA stages.
It is important that you can get your hands dirty at the technical stages....design is in the detail!
Please get in touch with email@example.com