Architect (Permanent Position)
Salary: Dependant on experience
A fantastic opportunity for a talented Architect has now become available with an award-winning architectural practice based in Northampton. My client works on projects across a variety of different sectors including community, education, logistics and leisure.
The successful candidate will need to be design focused and comfortable taking on leadership responsibility. This position allows the candidate to work on projects ranging from £500,000 to £150 million, taking them from inception to completion.
On offer is an attractive salary and benefits package to help support professional development.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- RIBA part 3 qualified
- Strong Revit skills
- Knowledge of current UK construction methods, building regulations and planning policies
- Able to lead projects from inception through to completion.
- Comfortable working on all RIBA stages to produce high quality work and manage time effectively
- Proactive and ambitious approach to your role
- Demonstrate high level of diligence and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Specification writing capability with relevant software/NBS
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly