Architect Job in Hackney, London
An Architect job is now available to join a thriving multidisciplinary practice in their London office working on housing and mixed use projects.
Our client is looking for an Architect to join their team, working on projects from sustainable urban and suburban housing to large mixed-use schemes and masterplanning. A great opportunity for an experienced Architect to join an established and award-winning practice.
Role & Responsibilities
- Report to the project leader
- Be responsible in leading the design process
- Day to day client communication, update records and report on progress
- Work with the senior team to develop and deliver design solutions
- Ensure all relevant regulations and standards are met
- Develop concepts and ideas
- Present packages where required
- Attend site visits
- Coordinate and communicate with team to deliver projects from concept to completion.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree in Architecture
- ARB registered
- Proven experience leading UK projects, ideally medium to large scale
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification post part III qualification
- Full proficiency of RIBA stages 1-6
- High level of proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite and MS Office
- Proven experience of leading and developing a team
- Excellent people and project management skills
- A positive and collaborative approach to problem solving
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What you get back
- £35,000 - £43,000 (depending on experience)
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + 1 additional day per year
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Free catered lunch daily
- Dental insurance
- Private medical insurance (at senior level)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Christmas closure
- Team social events
- Weekly CPDs and masterclasses
- Mental health and wellbeing support 24/7, 365 days
- Development and training support
- more benefits to be discussed at interview.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect Job in Hackney, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 13259)
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly