7 days left
- Full Time
Architectural Technician Job in Paddington, London
An Architectural Technician job is now available. My client is seeking an experienced Architectural Technician with strong Revit and Enscape skills to work primarily on data centre projects.
Established in 2006, this practice specialises in high-tech architectural projects and aims to provide the best experience by balancing creativity, efficiency, and functionality. With offices in London and Paris, the practice is currently working on several large data centre projects in England and France as well as some unique workplace and retail projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working alongside the architectural team on a variety of data centre projects
- Predominantly working through RIBA stages 2 to 5 however, you may have some involvement across all RIBA stages
- Using Revit and Enscape to a high standard daily
- Communicate effectively with clients and maintain rapport.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years UK data centre experience
- Strong knowledge of Buildings Regulations and Technical Building Design
- Ability to conceive construction details from first principles
- Ability to coordinate external consultants' information
- Must have experience across RIBA stages 2 to 5
- Revit and Enscape skills are essential for this position
- Excellent English, both written and verbal.
What you get back
- Salary of £40,000 - £60,000 DOE
- Hybrid working option - 2 days WFH per week
- 25 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays + Christmas closure
- Trips to Paris
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician Job in Paddington, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 13052)
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly