6 days left
- Full Time
Senior Architect Job in Hackney, London
A Senior Architect job is now available to join a thriving multidisciplinary practice in their London office working on housing and mixed use projects.
Our client is looking for a Senior Architect to join their team, working on projects from sustainable urban and suburban housing to large mixed-use schemes and masterplanning. A great opportunity for an experienced Architect to join an established and award-winning practice.
Role & Responsibilities
- Be responsible in leading the design process
- Day to day client communication, update records and report on progress
- Leading the team to develop and deliver design solutions
- Ensure all relevant regulations and standards are met
- Develop concepts and ideas
- Present packages where required
- Attend site visits
- Coordinate and communicate with team to deliver projects from concept to completion.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree in Architecture
- ARB registered
- Proven experience leading UK projects
- Minimum of 6 years post qualification post part III qualification
- Experience leading sustainable housing and mixed-use schemes (ideally large scale)
- Full proficiency of RIBA stages 1-6
- Excellent understanding of AutoCAD and Revit
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite and MS Office
- Proven experience of leading and developing teams
- Excellent people and project management skills
- A positive and collaborative approach to problem solving
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What you get back
- £43,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + 1 additional day per year
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Free catered lunch daily
- Dental insurance
- Private medical insurance (at senior level)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Christmas closure
- Team social events
- Weekly CPDs and masterclasses
- Mental health and wellbeing support 24/7, 365 days
- Development and training support
- more benefits to be discussed at interview.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architect Job in Hackney, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 13260)
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly