Architectural Technologist Job in Hackney, London
An Architectural Technologist job is now available to join a thriving multidisciplinary practice in their London office working on housing and mixed use projects.
Our client is looking for an Architectural Technologist to join their team, working on projects from sustainable urban and suburban housing to large mixed-use schemes and masterplanning.
A great opportunity for an experienced Architectural Technologist to join an established and award-winning practice.
Role & Responsibilities
- Report to the project leader
- Produce accurate, coordinated and detailed technical information or tender and construction
- Prepare drawings, BIM models, specification, schedules as required
- Day to day client communication with contractors, clients and suppliers
- Prepare tender information, schematics, design intent drawings, etc
- Prepare detailed designs and/or construction details
- Ensure all relevant regulations and standards are met
- Coordinate and communicate with team to deliver projects from concept to completion.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree in Architectural Technology is essential (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience post qualification
- Residential sector experience, particularly high-density projects is desirable
- Full knowledge of UK building regulations and construction methods
- Excellent knowledge of RIBA stages 3-7
- Strong Revit and AutoCAD experience
- NBS writing experience is advantageous
- Proven experience of delivering projects to the highest technical standard
- On site experience is required
- A positive and collaborative approach to problem solving
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What you get back
- £35,000 - £44,000 (depending on experience)
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + 1 additional day per year
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Free catered lunch daily
- Dental insurance
- Private medical insurance (at senior level)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Christmas closure
- Team social events
- Weekly CPDs and masterclasses
- Mental health and wellbeing support 24/7, 365 days
- Development and training support
+ more benefits to be discussed at interview.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technologist Job in Hackney, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 13269)
Apply for Architectural Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly