- Hunter Dunning
- London, Camden
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Closing date
- 15 Feb 2023
Architectural Technologist Job in Camden, London
An Architectural Technologist job is now available. We are seeking an Architectural Technologist with strong Revit skills to work on a mixture of high-end residential and commercial projects.
Established in 2008, this multi-disciplinary practice has a vibrant team of architectural and interior design staff. They are a medium-sized practice predominantly specialising in residential and commercial sectors, working both on refurbishment and new build projects, for a selection of private clients in the UK and worldwide.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working alongside the architectural team on a variety of projects that will include high-end residential, commercial and luxury hospitality
- Predominantly working through the technical stages of projects (RIBA stages 4 and 5), however, you will have some involvement across all RIBA stages on various projects
- Using Revit to an excellent standard daily.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years working experience
- CIAT registered or a minimum of 7 years' experience
- Strong knowledge of Buildings Regulations and Technical Building Design
- Ability to conceive construction details from first principles
- Ability to coordinate external consultants' information
- Must have experience in residential and/or commercial sector projects at RIBA stages 4 and 5
- High proficiency in Revit is essential for this position
- Commercial and tall building experience is advantageous
- Experience with SketchUp, Photoshop, and NBS specification writing would be an advantage.
What you get back
- Salary of £40,000 - £50,000 DOE
- 28 days holiday entitlement which increases by 1 day per year of service
- Pension scheme
- Company trips to international locations
- Annual salary review
- Discretionary bonus.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technologist Job in Camden, London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus Job Ref: 12940)
GENUINE SPECIALISTS IN ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN
Rather than bore you with the stats and facts, we'll let a satisfied candidate do the talking.........
"Hunter Dunning provides Job Seekers a phenomenal service. They helped me secure a position of Design Architect at one of the top Practices in the South England including arrangement of multiple interviews inside two weeks from our initial discussions. What impressed me most of all was their high degree of pro-activeness in targeting companies tailored to my career aspirations. Within two weeks I was in a luxurious position. Their attention to detail and working with me through the whole process to a high standard makes them a true professional recruiter. A unique quality has been their continual contact with me after recruitment, regular feedback in making sure I get off to a great start! I would highly recommend the team at HunterDunning."
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert