Architectural Technician (Permanent Position)
Salary: Competitive based on experience
An exciting opportunity has now become available with a RIBA chartered practice based in Lancashire. The practice operates nationwide covering a wide range of projects in a variety of different sectors including Healthcare, Education, Residential, Master planning and Commercial.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a good understanding of the current UK Building regulations. They must be design focused with experience using Revit in a UK based practice. In addition to this, there is opportunity to work both as part of a team and independently, taking projects from inception to completion.
This job offers a competitive salary and benefits package to help support professional development.
Skills and responsibilities for this Architectural Technician/Technologist:
- Ability to produce creative integrated designs
- Work cooperatively by sharing resources, information, and knowledge
- Ability to multitask and assist on multiple projects at one time
- Able to take a proactive approach to problem solving and not require supervision
- High level of detailing skill
Essentials needed for this Architectural Technician/Technologist
- Proficient using Revit
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Hold a BSc Architectural Technology degree or HND
- Good organisational and presentational skills
- Strong understanding of building technology
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly