- Brock Carmichael
- Liverpool, Merseyside
- Commensurate on Experience
- Closing date
- 3 Mar 2023
- Job (Function)
- Senior Architect
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Due to a number of new projects, we are now seeking to expand and grow our existing team. We require team members with drive and ambition wanting to further their career in one of the North West’s leading Practices.
Candidates must have; excellent interpersonal skills to help maintain client and
contractor relationships, excellent written and oral communication skills, demonstrable design flair, flexibility, enthusiasm, and leadership potential. Commercial awareness and self-confidence are crucial.
• ARB registered Architect
• 5+ years minimum post qualification.
• Ability and experience to work at project Delivery level
• Experience of both traditional and Design & Build contracts
• Fluency in Revit, proficient in AutoCAD.
• Detailing and construction experience
• Excellent presentation and graphic skills
• Up to date knowledge for UK Planning and Building Regulations
• Excellent organisational and management skills
• Depth and breadth of architectural literacy
• Experience of working on multiple projects
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage a team
• Lead and manage projects from conception to completion
• Manage others in a Lead Consultant role
• Mentoring of junior staff
• Competitive depending on the level of experience
Brock Carmichael is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
For more information, please visit www.brockcarmichael.co.uk
To apply please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert