Project Architect (Permanent Position)
Salary: Based on experience
About the company and role:
I am currently working with a well established multi-disciplinary practice based in Cheshire. Due to a sustainable increase in workload, across various sectors, the practice is looking for a talented architect to supplement their team. They work across a variety of different sectors including Residential, Commercial and Industrial.
The successful candidate will require excellent design skills and post part 3 experience working in a UK based practice. They will need to be comfortable working across all RIBA stages, helping to drive the practice going forward.
This job offers a competitive salary with a friendly, passionate and professional practice offering fantastic career progression within a progressive and supportive studio environment.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Project Architect:
- ARB registered with post Part 3 experience working in a UK based practice.
- Proficient using Revit
- Able Manage client and project team relationships
- Ability to produce high quality work and manage time effectively
- Proactive and ambitious approach to your role.
- Demonstrate high level of diligence and organisational skills
- Ability to present and deliver projects through concept design, feasibility & planning stages
- Excellent communication and co-ordination skills, with the ability to take appropriate initiative within a team environment.
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100