Architect - Kent
- Penguin Recruitment
- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- 17 Jan 2023
- 14 Feb 2023
- Owen Rees
- Job (Function)
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
An exciting opportunity has come up for a talented Architect to join an in-house Architectural design team of a successful, face - paced Building Surveying Practice based in Kent. The practice predominately works within the Residential, Commercial and Education sectors on an impressive design portfolio across the Southeast.
The perfect candidate will demonstrate a proficiency in AutoCAD and a sound knowledge of Revit and preferably have previous exposure to the Residential, Commercial and Education sectors in a similar role.
On offer is a competitive salary, the chance to join a fast-paced environment and other appealing benefits.
Required skills for this Architect role:
- The ability to communicate effectively to design teams and clients internally and externally.
- Excellent communication skills and a fluency in English
- Organised and proactive, to solve difficult problems
- To meet strict project deadlines, within a budget
- Excellent design skills
- A good understanding and knowledge of industry standards
Essential skills needed for this Architect:
- RIBA 3 qualified or equivalent and/or ARB registered
- Post qualification experience
- Experience working in the Residential, Commercial and Education sectors
- Proficient with AutoCAD and a sound knowledge of Revit
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100