6 days left
- Full Time
Architect (Permanent Position)
Salary: Dependent on experience
About the company:
I am currently working with a will established and multi award-winning Architectural Practice based in Warrington. They are looking for an experienced Architect to join their dynamic and forward-thinking team. The practice covers a wide range of projects in a variety of different sectors including, Commercial, Offices, Education, Healthcare, Hospitality, Leisure, Industrial, Logistics, Infrastructure, Residential and Retail.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a good understanding of the UK Building regulations and have Post part 3 experience working in a UK based practice. In addition to this, they will have the opportunity to work both as part of a team and independently, taking projects from inception to completion.
This job offers a competitive salary and benefits package to help support career progression.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- RIBA part 3 qualified
- Strong Revit and AutoCAD skills
- Able to lead projects from inception through to completion.
- Experience in leading meetings on site with the client, design and contractor team
- Comfortable working on all RIBA stages to produce high quality work and manage time effectively
- Proactive and ambitious approach to your role
- Demonstrate high level of diligence and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly