Architect job in Winchester, Hampshire
Our client is a successful consultancy who have a new Architect job available based in its Winchester office. The role would see you working closely with its planning and urban design teams on a number of residential projects across all RIBA stages.
This employee-owned consultancy offers a range of services including Planning, Urban design Ecology, and Architecture.
Offering a single or integrated package of service, the team have developed a number of key relationship and clients in the local market. Mainly focusing on residential projects, they now have an opportunity for an Architect to join the team in Winchester.
Role & Responsibilities
- Taking a lead role in the running of projects
- Working across all RIBA stages
- Using Revit on a daily basis
- Working closely with the Urban design and planning teams
- Working directly with clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB registered Architect with a minimum of 3 years post part III
- Experience with UK residential projects are essential
- Confident in the running of projects across all stages from concept to completion
- Skilled in the use of Revit is essential for the role
- Vectorworks experience would be beneficial.
What you get back
- Hybrid working with 2 days working from home offered
- Pension with 4% matched contribution
- Flexible working hours around office core hours of 10am to 4pm
- Annual bonus based on company profit
- Employee-owned consultancy.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architect job in Winchester, Hampshire - Your Architecture Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson job Ref: 13316)