- Penguin Recruitment
- Stamford, Lincolnshire
- £30000 - £36000 per annum + Company Benefits
- 14 Jan 2023
- 11 Feb 2023
- Kaz Ozses
- Job (Function)
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Salary: Competitive based on experience
I am delighted to be supporting a successful Planning and Architectural practice in an exciting new appointment of an Architect to join their team on a permanent basis. My clients work ranges from New build residential developments, Barn conversations and Heritage and Conservation projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Architect who is either recently qualified or has several years post Part 3 experience, to join a thriving team where you will play a significant part in the company's growth and success. Revit and AutoCAD skills would be highly preferable to succeed in the role.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and the chance to work along side a supportive and flourishing team!
Skills required for the role of Architect:
- ARB registered with some post Part 3 experience.
- Several years exposure to working on Residential projects.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Experience with planning applications and building regulations.
- Excellent technical and design skills and the ability to support the wider team.
- Support the team across all RIBA stages and mentor the more junior team members.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written.
- Confident in a client facing role as you will sometimes have to take lead in meetings.
- Relevant project exposure to those listed above.
**I'm also looking to speak with Architectural Technicians/ Technologists for the same client**
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your CV & Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you!