2 days left
- Full Time
Architectural Technician Job in Fulham, South London
An Architectural Technician job has become available to join a growing high-end architectural practice based in Fulham, London. The practice works on high-end residential and commercial projects throughout London!
Established in 2019, our client is looking for an Architectural Technician or Technologist to join them in a crucial part of their development, this will give you the opportunity to learn and grow with them as they grow in staff numbers. The practice offers full architectural services from inception to completion on high-end residential, commercial, workplace, and hospitality projects throughout London.
Role & Responsibilities
- Predominantly working through the technical stages of projects (RIBA stages 4 and 5), however, you will be involved across all RIBA stages on various projects
- Produce detailed hand drawings
- To work on bespoke, high-end projects in super-prime London locations
- Produce high-quality technical drawings.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 4 years of working experience
- Ideally have experience within the high-end sector, but candidates without this will be considered
- Ability to conceive construction details from first principles
- Ability to coordinate external consultants' information
- Qualified and trained as an Architectural Technician, Technologist, or Architect
- Some experience and/or knowledge of high-end interiors
- Hand sketching skills for clients
- An appreciation of classical architecture and art through to current design themes and trends
- Strong AutoCAD skills are essential for this position
- Skilled using NBS Chorus.
What you get back
- Salary of £28,000 - £35,000 DOE
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus
- Salary reviews.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician Job in Fulham, South London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 13143)
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly