Architectural Technician/Technologist (Permanent Position)
Location: North Yorkshire
Salary: Dependent on experience
An exciting opportunity has now become available with a RIBA chartered practice based in North Yorkshire. This national award-winning practice are looking for an Architectural Technician/Technologist to join their rapidly growing team. They cover a wide range of projects in a variety of different sectors including commercial, residential, health care, restoration.
The successful candidate will need to be design focused with relevant experience working in a UK based practice. This position provides the opportunity to work alongside discipline experts on challenging and exciting projects.
This job offers a competitive salary and flexible working environment with regular social activities.
Skills and responsibilities for this Architectural Technician/Technologist:
- Good attention to detail with an ability to stay calm under pressure
- Strong understanding of planning and building regulations
- Able to produce detailed work drawing packages and accurate technical drawings
- Producing specifications and schedules of works, with full use of the NBS system
- Work cooperatively by sharing resources, information, and knowledge
Essentials needed for this Architectural Technician/Technologist
- Strong Revit and AutoCAD
- Able to produce and issue tender packages.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Hold a BSc Architectural Technology degree or a (HND)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100