Interior CAD Administrator & Architectural Designer
Summary of Position:
Alidad Ltd is looking for an accomplished Interior CAD Administrator & Architectural Designer to join our distinguished studio in Chelsea Harbour on a full-time basis. Enthusiastic and proactive, the successful candidate will work alongside the Design team to develop, detail and implement intricate interior schemes for high-end domestic and international projects. They will be responsible for creating the visuals for client presentations and developing the initial design ideas through to their sign-off and implementation. The candidate will also be responsible for all CAD-related administration such as the issuing, recording and filing of the office drawing system. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and friendly team working at the highest level of the interior design industry.
• A minimum of 5 years professional experience within the industry
• Strong all-round IT skills – AutoCAD, Photoshop and Office Suite proficiency is essential and a good working knowledge of Revit, Sketchup or Rhino 3D coupled with rendering environments such as V-Ray is welcome
• Strong spatial understanding and the ability to visualize in 3D
• Comprehensive knowledge of traditional interior design is essential. Some knowledge of classical architecture is desired. A firm understanding of construction methods and build-ups is appreciated
• A keen eye for detail
• Exceptionally organised and able to juggle multiple priorities
• Able to apply logic and rational thinking when solving design problems
• A strong communicator that understands the importance of discretion
• Have a highly professional manner coupled with a friendly, helpful attitude and sunny disposition
Due to the nature of the role, we ask that only candidates who are willing to work in the studio full-time should apply for this role.
Dependent on experience
Apply for Interior CAD Administrator & Architectural Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly