Salary: £28,000 - £40,000
A fantastic opportunity has come up for an Architectural Designer to join a RIBA Chartered Practice in Luton due to significant growth within the company across the Industrial and Commercial sectors.
The successful candidate will have at least one years' experience in a UK practice having been exposed to either the Industrial or Commercial sectors. Data Centres would be of preference although this is not essential for this application.
On offer is a competitive salary, and other appealing company benefits.
Skills and Responsibilities for this Architectural Technician role:
- To assist in the design and drawings for building regulations
- To produce technical drawings
- To implement and assemble surveys, primary appraisal schemes, concept layouts and concluding planning layouts
- To work accurately to meet deadlines, collectively working in sync with my client's team members and other external consultants
- To be up to date with the latest regulations regarding Planning and Building to plan packages and create submissions
- To implement and manage any issue tender packages
Essentials needed for this Architectural Technician role:
- A good knowledge of Revit
- Previous experience on working on large scale projects, in a UK practice
- Use of Microsoft office
- 3D drafting and use of SketchUp
- Exposure to site inspections
- Knowledge of building regulations
- A good written and verbal communication
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100