2 days left
- Full Time
Architect (Permanent Position)
Salary: Dependent on experience
About the company and role:
A fantastic opportunity for a talented Architect has now become available with a RIBA chartered practice based in Lancashire. This design-focused practice is intent on delivering bespoke architectural project that are both challenging and sustainable designs. They cover a wide range of projects in a variety of different sectors including residential, commercial, educational and leisure.
The successful candidate will need to be design focused with relevant UK based experience. They will get the opportunity to work with disciplined experts, taking projects from conception to completion.
On offer is an attractive salary and benefits package that promotes a healthy work life balance.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- ARB Registered
- Excellent design skills
- Strong AutoCAD and Revit skills
- Proactive and ambitious approach to role
- Demonstrate high level of diligence and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Clean driving licence
- Knowledge of current UK construction methods, building regulations and planning policies
- Able to lead projects from inception through to completion
- Comfortable working on all RIBA stages to produce high quality work and manage time effectively
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly