- Penguin Recruitment
- North Yorkshire, Harrogate
- £30000 - £40000 per annum
- 12 Jan 2023
- 09 Feb 2023
- Nick Holmes
- Job (Function)
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Architect (Permanent Position)
Salary: Dependent on experience
About the company and role:
I am currently working with an award-winning Architectural practice based in Harrogate. They are looking for an experienced Architect to join their dynamic and collaborative team. The practice covers a wide range of projects in a variety of different sectors including Residential, commercial, master planning, retail and healthcare.
The successful candidate will need to be proficient using Revit and have job running experience in a UK based practice. This role provides a great opportunity for career development with management training and support. There is the opportunity to work on a wide range of exciting and challenging new projects.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package to help support career development.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- ARB Registered
- RIBA part 3 qualified
- Proficient using Revit
- Job running experience
- Knowledge of current UK construction methods, building regulations and planning policies
- Able to lead projects from inception through to completion.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Proactive and ambitious approach to projects
- Demonstrate high level of diligence and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to work effectively as part of a team, sharing both information and resources
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100