Junior Architectural Technician
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a Junior Architectural Technician to join a RIBA Chartered Practice in Luton due to significant growth within the company across the Industrial and Commercial sectors.
The successful candidate will have at least one years' experience in practice having been exposed to either the Industrial or Commercial sectors. Data Centres would be of preference although this is not essential for this application.
On offer is a competitive salary, and other appealing company benefits.
Skills and Responsibilities for this Junior Architectural Technician role:
- Supporting the team in the delivery of high-quality technical drawings and supporting information in full compliance with practice quality procedures
- Assisting with the efficient delivery of the technical services identified in the project brief, to the agreed deadlines
- Sharing of information, skills, knowledge, and feedback
- Reporting to project managers to facilitate efficient project delivery
- Ensuring that all information that is confidential is treated appropriately
Essentials needed for this Junior Architectural Technician role:
- HNC/HND in a related discipline or can demonstrate relevant experience
- Good Technical knowledge of Revit
- Ability to plan and organise time and work effectively to meet deadlines and manage priorities
- Works cooperatively with others to share resources, information across the business
- Good level of personal organisation and planning skills
- Great communication skills
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100