Part II Architectural Assistant
- Hunter Dunning
- Brixton, London
- £28000 - £34000 per annum
- Closing date
- 9 Feb 2023
- Job (Function)
- Architectural Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Brixton, South London
Part II Architectural Assistant job now available in Brixton, South London! An opportunity to join an employee-owned AJ100 practice to work on medium to large-scale mixed-use schemes throughout London and the rest of the UK!
Based in the heart of Brixton, this RIBA Chartered architectural firm, specialise predominantly in large-scale and high-end residential design. However, their work is split into 4 main sectors: commercial, residential, hotels, and master planning, across the East of England and London. This employee-owned practice of 90 staff have ambition, encourage personal development, and are passionate about high-quality design.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on medium to large-scale mixed-use schemes within London and Cambridge
- Focus on the pre-planning stages of projects
- Work in a dedicated pre-planning team of 15
- Use AutoCAD to a high standard on a daily basis
- Reporting to Senior Architects and the Associates on each project.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years PQE Part II professional experience, within the UK
- Excellent design skills and a good technical knowledge
- A thorough understanding of design issues on large-scale residential and commercial projects
- Fluent user of AutoCAD to a high standard, with evidence of using this software on residential schemes in professional practice
- Experience using SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of Revit would also be advantageous, but is not essential
- Experience working on commercial/residential/mixed-use schemes within the UK
- Comfortable working in a medium-sized team and managing more junior members when required
- Good working knowledge of Building Regulations and Building Standards
- Excellent English both written and verbal + eligible to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Salary £28,000 - £34,000
- Working hours 9 am - 5.30 pm
- Employee-owned trust
- Regular social events
- Modern, large open space office.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Part II Architectural Assistant Job in Brixton, South London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 13267)
GENUINE SPECIALISTS IN ARCHITECTURE AND INTERIOR DESIGN
Rather than bore you with the stats and facts, we'll let a satisfied candidate do the talking.........
"Hunter Dunning provides Job Seekers a phenomenal service. They helped me secure a position of Design Architect at one of the top Practices in the South England including arrangement of multiple interviews inside two weeks from our initial discussions. What impressed me most of all was their high degree of pro-activeness in targeting companies tailored to my career aspirations. Within two weeks I was in a luxurious position. Their attention to detail and working with me through the whole process to a high standard makes them a true professional recruiter. A unique quality has been their continual contact with me after recruitment, regular feedback in making sure I get off to a great start! I would highly recommend the team at HunterDunning."
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert