Project Architect (Education Team)
Salary: Competitive based on experience
I am delighted to be supporting an award-winning and RIBA Chartered practice based in Brighton, in several new appointments for their new studio. My client currently works on a range of projects covering the Care, Education, Commercial, Leisure, Industrial and Retail sectors. The role is for the Education team, so you must have relevant project exposure.
The role will entail leading on design, management and collaboration with the wider design and technical team, whilst working along side key clients and contractors. To succeed you should have excellent job running abilities and have been working in a similar role for several years. Knowledge in Revit and AutoCAD would be essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for a design driven Project Architect to join a well renown team and play a huge contributor towards the practice's success!
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Project Architect:
- ARB Registered with several years post Part 3.
- Experience in the design of SEN educational facilities and knowledge of DFE working practices.
- Excellent Revit and AutoCAD skills.
- Boast design flare and strong technical capabilities.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written and be confident client facing.
- Strong portfolio in your supporting application.
- Job Running exposure to medium- large scale projects.
- Living locally to Brighton already.
- Support the Directors in all design stages.
- Mentor the more junior members of the team across all RIBA stages.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 0179235100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you!