- Full Time
Conservation Architect Job in Central London
Conservation Architect job now available in Central London! This growing practice offers career progression, development, and flexible/hybrid working. Plus you will have the opportunity to work on highly prestigious projects in the UK and internationally!
With their projects being featured in a number of industry and lifestyle publications on a regular basis, the practice's portfolio of projects ranges from beautiful historical buildings and private homes to commercial properties and interiors in the UK and internationally.
Due to office expansion and a growing portfolio, they now require Conservation Architects or Project Architects with experience across all RIBA stages to join them on a full-time, permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on bespoke, high-end conservation and heritage projects throughout the UK and internationally
- Produce detailed hand drawings
- Carry out project research
- Speaking with and dealing with clients, including site visits and surveys
- Working across all RIBA stages across a variety of projects
- Lead and manage small project teams on various conservation projects
- Produce high-quality design and technical drawings, with detailed joinery fittings in a traditional style.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in bespoke detailing on traditional, high end or classical projects
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the UK
- Part III qualified or Part II qualified with extensive experience
- Contract administration and technical knowledge
- Passion for classical and traditional architecture.
What you get back
- Salary of £40,000 - £50,000 DOE
- 21 days of holiday, plus bank holidays and discretionary leave over Christmas
- No staff are expected to work overtime, but if offered they will pay this at an increased rate
- Employee assistance programme
- Professional memberships paid for
- Project trips, sketching sessions, social events, and charity fundraising
- Flexible working with 3 days per week required in the office.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Conservation Architect Job in Central London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 13309)