Architectural Technician/ Experienced RIBA Part II
5 days left
Liv Architects are a small chartered Architect's practice in West Norfolk, specialising in low energy rural domestic architecture.
Due to an increase in workload in the first half of 2023 we are looking for a Architectural Technician/ Technologist or experienced Part II qualified Architectural Assistant to join us, working on Planning, Building Regulations and Tender packages.
The right candidate will:
• be able to be office based at Flitcham in Norfolk for a minimum of 2 days per week, with WFH available for the remainder if desired. Part time/ flexible working may also be available
• have good proven experience in producing drawings and specifications suitable for Planning and Building Regulations approval, with a good understanding of construction detailing
• be able to work pro-actively as part of a small team, meeting deadlines and planning your own workload
• have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including fluent English
• preferably have experience working in Vectorworks and Sketchup, although not essential as training can be provided
• be able to start work no later than beginning March 2023
• have a full driving licence and access to their own vehicle
Salary range £28-38k subject to experience. Onward professional training and further benefits are available subject to completion of a probationary period.
CVs and portfolios should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Architectural Technician/ Experienced RIBA Part II
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly