2 days left
- Full Time
Our client is an upcoming architectural practice with a new Architectural Technician job available. The role would see you working as part of an enthusiastic team on a mix of project types including education, residential and commercial.
The practice was recently formed in 2022 but the Directors possess over 40 years of experience in the industry working on commercial and residential projects and clients.
The team has already formed many strong working relationships with clients and plans for sustained growth over the next few years.
With a number of current and upcoming projects they are seeking an Architectural Technician to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Production of technical drawing packages
- Taking a lead in projects as required
- Supporting junior team members
- Attending site
- Working directly with clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- Possess a minimum of 3 years UK architectural experience
- Ability to produce detailed technical drawing packages
- Able to manage project stages as required
- Onsite experience
- Skilled in the use of AutoCAD
- Enthusiastic team member
- Confident communicator with the ability to speak directly with clients.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing development and progression.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Technician job in Reigate, Surrey - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson job Ref: 13296)
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly