Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Part 2 Architectural Assistant - Revit
Salary Expectations: £24,000 - £30,000
My client is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join a RIBA Chartered Practice based in Hertfordshire. This exciting opportunity for an experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistants comes at an exciting time of expansion for the practice, where the successful candidate will be working on large scale projects throughout the, Commercial, Industrial and Education sector.
The perfect candidate will demonstrate strong knowledge of UK building regulations, good technical design skills and familiarity with the planning process, whilst having the capabilities to use Revit. Experience in the daily running of projects is also beneficial with the ability to manage workloads to meet key deadlines.
On offer is a competitive salary, fluent training, and other appealing benefits along the way.
Responsibilities for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role:
- Be creative to produce integrated designs
- Demonstrate efficient design and technical skills
- Be proficient in sustainable design
- Have a good understanding of the UK best practice
- Have an excellent communicator, to deliver ideas orally as well as written
- Be able to have a proactive approach to problem solving
- Demonstrate a creative approach to all new ideas
Essentials for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role:
- Be proficient with the use of Revit
- Hold a master's in architecture, with ideally a years' experience post Part 2
- A good knowledge and understanding of Building Regulation laws
- Previous experience producing drawing packages
- Experience in either the Commercial, Industrial or Education sector
Does this opportunity seem like it could be of interest to you? If so, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100