Architect (Permanent Position)
Salary: Dependent on experience
About the company and role:
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Architect has now become available with an award winning architectural practices. The practice specialises in listed and historic buildings, with a team of conservation architects, designers and historic building consultants.
The successful candidate will need to be proficient using AutoCAD and have UK experience working in the conservation sector. This position provides the opportunity to join a team of specialists, working on exciting and challenging projects.
On offer is an attractive salary and benefits package that helps to supports professional growth.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- ARB Registered
- Proficient in AutoCAD and NBS
- Experience running projects on site
- Experience working on UK based building regulations packages for traditional construction
- Able to prepare detailed work drawings for tender through traditional procurement
- The ability to run construction projects, identify the work required at all RIBA stages and manage projects
- Conservation experience/accreditation (Beneficial)
- Demonstrable, skills and knowledge of heritage planning legislation
- Offer guidance to junior members of the team
- Proactive and ambitious approach to projects
- Demonstrate high level of diligence and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100