Senior Architect/Senior Technologist
Senior Architect/Senior Technologist Job in Southwark, South London
Senior Architect/Senior Technologist job now available with an architectural practice based in Southwark, London! This practice has a strong focus on sustainable, low-energy design, with a commitment toward Net Zero Architecture!
Celebrating its 40th year in Practice in 2023, our client is recognised as one of the leading architectural firms for inclusive design across residential and commercial sectors and has a strong portfolio of projects covering healthcare, leisure, hospitality, sports structures, and heritage/ conservation.
Due to an increase in projects, they are now looking for an experienced Senior Architect or Architectural Technologist to take the project lead and work alongside the Associate Director in their London office. In total, the practice employs around 30 staff across two offices in London and West Sussex, the successful candidate will be required to travel to the West Sussex office from time to time.
Role & Responsibilities
- Directly supporting and working alongside the Associate Director on various projects throughout all RIBA stages, with an initial focus on RIBA Stage 4+
- Project work will include façade and cladding remediations
- Production of RIBA Stage 3 planning and RIBA stage 4 technical packages
- Meeting with clients and visiting sites as required
- Using Revit daily to a high level of competency.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have a relevant architectural degree and be eligible to work in the UK
- Cladding remediation/stage 4 package experience
- Must be technically strong
- Passivhaus/Low energy experience in both residential and commercial projects
- Retrofit project experience in both residential and commercial
- Capable project runner and comfortable managing teams and their own work streams
- Contract and financial awareness
- Must have a good understanding of Approved Documents and British Standards, including Fire Safety Bill
- Ideally have experience on frameworks contracts and contributed towards bids
- Revit skills are essential.
What you get back
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday
- 4% contribution pension
- Life assurance
- Good work-life balance
- Flexible/hybrid working offered.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Senior Architect Job in Southwark, South London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Charlotte Lambert Job Ref: 13242)