- Full Time
Senior Architectural Technician/Technologist
Salary: Based on experience
An exciting opportunity with an award-winning RIBA chartered practice has now become available for a Senior Architectural Technician/Technologist. My client works on a wide range of projects across a variety of different sectors including include Commercial, Industrial, Residential, Education - Retail, Healthcare, Leisure, Urban Planning, Heritage, Conservation and Ecclesiastical.
The desired candidate will have post part 3 experience in a UK based practice and be comfortable working across all RIBA stages. They will need to be able to work effectively as apart of a team and be able to lead projects from conception through to completion.
This job offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes health care, pension contribution and membership fees.
Skills and responsibilities for this Senior Architectural Technician/Technologist:
- Ability to produce accurate technical drawings and detailed working drawing packages.
- Excellent detailing skills
- Previous residential experience preferred but not essential
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists, MCIAT would be desirable but not essential. Training and mentoring opportunities to achieve accreditations would be available.
- Attend site meetings as well as design team meetings
- Ability to lead new projects from concept to completion as part of a team
- Work collaboratively with the team and support more junior members of staff
Essentials needed for this Senior Architectural Technician/Technologist
- Proficiency with Revit
- Post qualification UK based experience with solid knowledge of current and up to date UK Building Regulations
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Construction detailing and a clear understanding of UK building regulations
- Excellent co-ordination skills between consultants
- Collating, organising, investigating, and producing technical information for use during the development of the project design.
- Job running experience
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100
Apply for Architectural Technologist/Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly