Part 2 Architectural Assistant (Permanent Position)
Salary: Dependent on experience
A fantastic opportunity for an aspiring Part 2 Architectural Assistant has now become available with an award-winning RIBA chartered practice. This architectural practice based in Birmingham work on large scale projects across a wide array of sectors including, commercial, residential, education, sport and leisure.
The successful candidate will need to be design focused with experience as an Architectural Assistant in a UK based practice. In addition to this, they will have the opportunity to work with committed and experienced professionals a variety of different projects.
This job offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to developed architectural skills and practical experience in a stimulating environment.
Skills and responsibilities for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- Produce creative integrated designs
- Able to carry out studies and design proposals
- Adopt a proactive approach to problem solving
- Attending site meetings and inspections
- Effective time management and organisational skills
Essentials needed for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- Proficient in the use of Revit
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Hold an Masters in Architecture
- Demonstrate high level of diligence and organisational skills
- Communicate and work effectively as part of a team
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100