Architect (Permanent Position)
Salary: Dependent on experience
About the company and role:
I am supporting an exciting RIBA Chartered practice who are looking for a talented Architect to join their team. This award-winning practice is known for their conservation architecture and creative contemporary design. They cover a wide range of projects in a variety of different sectors including school buildings, residential properties, education, and public community buildings.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Part 3 qualified Architect to become part of the leadership team and take control of their own projects. The successful candidate will need to have experience working in conservation sector and have strong AutoCAD skills.
On offer is an attractive salary and appealing company benefits.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Project Architect:
- ARB registered with post Part 3 UK experience
- Be a confident project runner with experience liaising with clients and contractors
- Strong AutoCAD skills
- Able to manage full detailed drawing packages
- Able to lead projects from inception through to completion
- Comfortable working on all RIBA stages
- Ability to produce high quality work and manage time effectively
- Proactive and ambitious approach to your role
- Demonstrate high level of diligence and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100