OPEN architecture, one of Kent’s leading architectural and interior design practices, is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior Architect/Associate with technical design expertise to join our friendly design led practice based in Sevenoaks.
We are an award-winning RIBA practice, and we work on a wide variety of exciting projects throughout many sectors, including private residential, large-scale development, commercial and retail schemes. Working across these various sectors and building types lends itself to a dynamic and collaborative approach within a stimulating environment.
We are looking for someone who can easily work on multiple projects across the various stages at one time, take responsibility for running a project and oversee junior members of staff.
Basic requirements are:
- 5 years + experience as a qualified Architect
- Good all-round graphic and design skills with technical expertise
- Ability to communicate with clients, colleagues, and design teams effectively
- AutoCAD, Adobe Suite and Sketchup experience required
- Revit experience advantageous
- Passionate about design
- Motivated and organised
- Good verbal and written presentation skills. Willingness to learn and foster good relationships. Positive and upbeat attitude
Please submit a portfolio of your work with your application, applications received without this will not be considered.
- Minimum 28-31 Days Annual Leave (Including Bank Holidays)
- Hybrid Working available
- Must have a driver’s license and access to a car
- Employee benefits package included upon successful passing of probation
This position is available to start immediately.
Annual salary range is based on experience.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please send your CV and details of your work to email@example.com