Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Part 2 Architectural Assistant (Permanent Position)
Salary: Dependent on experience
An exciting opportunity has now become available with an award-winning Architectural Practice based in Hampshire. This RIBA chartered practice are looking for enthusiastic Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join their expanding team. They cover a wide range of projects in a variety of different sectors including Residential, Commercial, Education and Master Planning.
The successful candidate will need to be proficient using ArchiCAD and have relevant experience working as an Architectural Assistant in a UK based Practice. They will have the opportunity to work on a range of medium to large scale residential projects. The desired candidate will also be expected to work as part of a team.
On offer is an attractive salary and benefits package that encourage a good work / life balance, based on mutual respect and equal opportunities.
Skills and responsibilities for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- Good working knowledge of planning standards and UK building regulations
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to produce creative integrated designs
- Adopt a proactive approach to problem solving
- Ensuring that all information is treated appropriately and kept confidential
Essentials needed for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- Proficient in the use of ArchiCAD
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Hold an MSc in Architecture
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience working as an Architectural Assistant in a UK based practice
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100