Architect - Luton
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per year
A fantastic opportunity has come up for an experienced Architect to join a RIBA Chartered Practice in Luton due to significant growth within the company across the Industrial and Commercial sectors.
The successful candidate will have the ability to manage and deliver projects through design development and construction phases. My client is also seeking a candidate who demonstrates an excellent knowledge of design developments and tender construction documentation across all RIBA stages.
On offer is a competitive salary, and other appealing company benefits.
Required skills for this Architect role:
- Experience working on large scale schemes
- The ability to communicate effectively to design teams and clients internally and externally.
- Proficient with Revit
- Excellent communication skills and a fluency in English
- Organised and proactive, to solve difficult problems
- To meet strict project deadlines, within a budget
- Excellent design skills
- A good understanding and knowledge of industry standards
Essential skills needed for this Architect:
- RIBA 3 qualified or equivalent and/or ARB registered
- Post qualification experience
- Previous exposure to projects from feasibility, planning & working drawings, through to completion
- Previous exposure to Data centres, although training can be provided
Does this opportunity seem like it could be of interest to you? If so, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100