Salary: Competitive based on experience
I am pleased to be supporting a successful property and business consultancy in their recruitment drive for their new Leeds office opening January 2023. My client has 7 offices throughout North England and Southern Scotland, and this is made up of a team of 100+ staff.
My client is known for providing an innovative solution for clients across the Residential, Commercial, Rural and Development sectors. The team are Revit and AutoCAD users so experience in this and NBS would be essential.
On offer is a competitive salary, an excellent company culture, with flexible working options, pension plan, payment of professional subscriptions and long service awards.
Skills, Experience and Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- ARB registered with several years post Part 3 experience.
- Have sound knowledge of the UK building regulations and planning policies.
- Experience in a client facing role.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and NBS.
- Enthusiastic and keen to develop the architectural side of the Leeds practice.
- Provide key design and technical support in all RIBA stages of projects.
- Manage both small to large scale projects.
- Good communication and verbal skills and be confident networking.
- Prepare detailed drawings and specifications from inception through to tender /construction / completion.
- Assist in the production of competitive architectural fee quotations.
- Several years post Part 3 experience.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you!