Architectural Project Manager
An Architectural Project Manager job is now available working on the construction and delivery for several houseboat projects. The role would see you taking responsibility of managing the delivery of projects.
Our client is a luxury residential design and development practice with a specialist department working on the designing and building of houseboats.
They currently have a role for a self-motived, practical and detail-focused Project Manager to join the team. The successful applicant doesn't require specialist houseboat experience as they have a boat specialist in place but residential project experience is essential.
Role & Responsibilities
- Daily monitoring of contractors and subcontractors including analysing time sheet and productivity
- Negotiating, ordering and receiving core building materials
- Working with interior designers and other internal teams
- Speaking directly to clients and external contractors
- Daily management of stores - this will involve coordination, documenting and monitoring stores and proactively reporting to head office and then taking actions when more materials are required
- Monitoring of program and reporting to the team of any variances to ensure projects are on time
- Liaising with finance team on labour and core material costs to ensure those items are in budget
- Weekly reports to head office reporting against the program.
Required Skills & Experience
- Possess a minimum of 4 years site project management experience within the UK residential sector
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings and plans
- Strong knowledge of build process and key stages
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of building materials
- Ability to schedule work to meet deadlines.
What you get back
- Salary of £35,000 - £50,000 DOE
- 20 days holiday + Christmas closure
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Architectural Project Manager Job in Essex - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: John Watson Job Ref: 13287)