Part 1 Architectural Assistant
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 per year (Dependant on experience)
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a talented Architectural Assistant to join a medium sized practice based in Kent. Due to ongoing growth, the practice predominately has several exciting projects on offer across the Residential, Commercial and Education sectors.
The successful candidate will boast design flare and good technical abilities and hold a wide range of experience across both design and technical design. My client is also looking for someone who demonstrates a proficiency with AutoCAD.
On offer is a competitive salary, a genuine career path and other appealing benefits.
Skills needed for this Part 1 Architectural Assistant role:
- To be creative to produce integrated designs
- To demonstrate efficient design and technical skills
- To be proficient in sustainable design
- An excellent communicator, to deliver ideas orally as well as written
- To be able to have a proactive approach to problem solving
- To demonstrate a creative approach to all new ideas
Essential skills needed for this Part 1 Architectural Assistant role:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Strong AutoCAD skills
- Experience in construction drawing packages is preferable
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100