Architect - Kent
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
An exciting opportunity has come up for a talented Architect to join an award-winning practice based in Kent. The practice predominately works within the Residential, Commercial and Education sectors on an impressive design portfolio across the Southeast.
The perfect candidate will demonstrate a proficiency in AutoCAD and a sound knowledge of Revit and preferably have previous exposure to the Residential, Commercial and Education sectors in a similar role. My client is also looking for an enthusiastic and vibrant Architectural Technologist to match the company's ethos.
On offer is a competitive salary, the chance to join a fast-paced environment and other appealing benefits.
Required skills for this Architect role:
- The ability to communicate effectively to design teams and clients internally and externally.
- Excellent communication skills and a fluency in English
- Organised and proactive, to solve difficult problems
- To meet strict project deadlines, within a budget
- Excellent design skills
- A good understanding and knowledge of industry standards
Essential skills needed for this Architect:
- RIBA 3 qualified or equivalent and/or ARB registered
- Post qualification experience
- Experience working in the Residential, Commercial and Education sectors
- Proficient with AutoCAD and a sound knowledge of Revit
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100