A Project Architect job is now available at a specialist practice working on conservation projects.
This medium sized practice is looking for a Project Architect to work on a small range of projects varying in size and type but all conservation based.
The practice's work is mainly focused on the cultural sector with museums, galleries, and institutions, they currently also have a portfolio of private residences at various stages of development.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage junior members during projects
- Produce construction detailing and drawing packages
- Attend site to ensure project progress
- Develop and prepare concept design presentations
- Lead projects across all RIBA stages
- Liaising and regular communications with clients and external consultants.
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Vectorworks is required
- Revit experience is advantageous
- Proven experience of leading projects
- Experience in conservation is desirable, though passionate candidates will be considered
- Stage 5 on-site experience is essential
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketchup
- Great organisation skills with the capacity to prioritise workloads
- A positive and collaborative approach to problem solving
- Excellent English, both written and verbal
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What you get back
- Salary of £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Christmas closure
- Supportive team environment.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Project Architect job in East London - Your Architecture Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Alix Treagus job Ref: 13282)