Technical Architect/Architectural Technician (Permanent Position)
Salary: Dependent on experience
I am currently working with an AJ100 practice who are looking for a Technical Architect /Architectural Technician to join their team. This award-winning RIBA chartered practice work on a large range of projects across a variety of different sectors including, Residential, Commercial, Education and Healthcare.
The successful candidates will need to be comfortable working across all RIBA stages from conception through to completion. They will also need to be proficient using Revit and have relevant experience working in a UK based practice.
If you are looking to develop your career in a friendly, collaborative and creative environment with a business committed to its people this could be the role for you.
Skills and Responsibilities for this Technical Architect/Architectural Technician role:
- Provide high quality technical drawings and supporting technical information
- Provide Technical Support to Project Team
- Assist with the mentoring of junior members of the technical team on all aspects of technical delivery
- In-depth knowledge of current UK building and planning regulations
- Proven record of accomplishment of delivering multiple projects
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Flexible approach and ability to work as part of a team
Essentials needed for this Technical Architect/Architectural Technician role:
- Membership of CIAT or working towards chartered status Experience working in a UK based practice
- HNC/HND in a related discipline or can demonstrate significant relevant experience
- Proficient in Revit (preferable with BIM experience)
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Able to produce high quality technical drawings
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100