Architect (Permanent Position)
Salary Expectations: £30,000- £40,000 (Dependent on experience)
About the company:
A fantastic opportunity is now available for a talented Architect to join an award-winning practice based in Somerset. This design led practice specialise in the residential sector, working with high-end residential properties and traditional buildings.
The successful candidate will need to be design focused with strong Vectorwoks skills and relevant experience working in a UK based practice. They must be comfortable working across all RIBA stages, from conception to completion. The desired candidate will be interested in sustainable construction and energy efficient design.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package that supports flexible ways of working to allow a good work-life balance.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- ARB Registered
- Experience using Vectorworks, SketchUp and NBS Building software
- Knowledge of current UK construction methods, building regulations and planning policies
- Offer guidance to junior members of the team
- Strong design and technical skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Proactive and ambitious approach to projects
- Demonstrate high level of diligence and organisational skills
- Excellent written, graphic and verbal communication skills
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100