Architect - Northampton - Job Runner
Architect - Job Running
Salary: £40,000 - 45,000
A fantastic opportunity has come up for an experienced Architect to join a RIBA Chartered practice in Northampton. The practice predominantly works in the Residential and Commercial sectors where its renowned for its focus on high quality designs.
The successful candidate will be a highly experienced and motivated Architect who can work closely with the director of my client's practice, as well as having the ability to work independently with both confidence and efficiency, through the RIBA stages of work.
On offer is an attractive salary, training for personal development opportunities and a very generous pension scheme contribution.
Roles and Responsibilities for this Architect role:
- To communicate directly with clients from the initial consultation and feasibility studies through to completed detailed designs including full presentation
- To liaise directly with clients to deal with queries and technical details they may have
- Coordinating any planning appeals and liaising with my clients Expert Planning Consultants
- To manage and coordinate an architectural team of 5/6 people in both the distribution of work and time management of each project
- Checking drawings and detailed specifications are accurate prior to submission by our planning administrator to the local council
- To be proficient with producing detailed technical drawings
Essential Requirement for this Architect role:
- Job running experience is essential
- A good knowledge and understanding of UK Building Regulations
- Proficiency in Revit
- Previous planning experience in the Residential sector
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100