Newly Qualified Architect - London
Newly Qualified Architect
Location: East London
Salary: £34,000 - £38,000 (Dependant on experience)
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Newly Qualified Architect to join a growing practice at an exciting time. My client is a RIBA Chartered Practice based in East London that work across the Residential sectors as well as other mixed-use schemes.
The successful candidate will demonstrate extensive experience of all RIBA work stages from inception to completion whilst displaying excellent Revit skills.
On offer is a competitive salary, genuine career progression and an exciting time to be joining a growing practice.
Skills needed for this Newly Qualified Architect role:
- To be creative to produce integrated designs
- To demonstrate efficient design and technical skills
- To be proficient in sustainable design
- An excellent communicator, to deliver ideas orally as well as written
- To be able to have a proactive approach to problem solving
- To demonstrate a creative approach to all new ideas
Experience needed for this Newly Qualified Architect role:
- Post Part 3 experience in a UK practice
- Extensive UK experience, ideally working in the residential sector
- Excellent knowledge of Revit
- A good working knowledge of planning standards and UK building regulations
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100