Salary: Competitive salary dependant on experience
I am pleased to be supporting an Award-Winning and RIBA Chartered practice based in Leeds who are known for their design excellence across the Residential, Commercial, Public, Community, Master Planning and Conservation sectors. They are Revit and AutoCAD users and are made up of a medium sized team of Architects, Technicians, Technologists, Assistants, and the Senior team/ Directors.
I am looking to speak with both Newly Qualified Architects and those with several years post Part 3.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine progression for growth within a supportive and successful team.
Skills, Experience and Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- ARB registered and RIBA recognised.
- To have a strong desire for detailed designs, construction drawing and the technical aspects of preparation and specification writing.
- A full understanding of the UK Building Regulations.
- Strong planning skills matched with excellent construction knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD.
- To have experience working in previous relevant sectors.
- Liaise with other clients, contractors, and other professionals.
- Work to a high standard both as part of a team and individually.
- Support the design team from inception through to project completion.
- Ensure that all project deadlines are met and to the highest of standard.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your updated CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you!