CAD Technician (Permanent Position)
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 (Dependent on experience)
I am currently working with one of the largest owner-operator of rapid DC charging stations in the UK. The company is looking for a talented CAD technician to join their dynamic and forward-thinking team.
The successful candidate will need to be proficient using AutoCAD and be able to complete 2D site designs taking into account a variety of situational factors. Drawings required will include site layouts, drawings for submission of Planning, equipment elevations and a selection of other site-specific plans. The desired candidate will also be expected to expand their knowledge, learning about the planning process and understand grid offers to be able to further the development of a site.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package to help support career development.
Skills and responsibilities for this CAD Technician:
- Managing CAD packages and produce 3D drawings
- Desire to learn more about project development and get involved in the Planning and Grid process
- Able to work under pressure and within a fast moving, dynamic industry
- Prioritise workload depending on a variety of factors
- Ensure that all information is treated appropriately and kept confidential
- Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
Essentials needed for this CAD Technician:
- Proficient use of AutoCAD
- Great administration skills to allow for tracking of site progress and information sharing
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word, Excel, Sharepoint and OneDrive and the ability to pick up knowledge on different systems
- Adopt a proactive approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good organisational and presentational skills
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100