Architect (Permanent Position)
Salary: Dependent on experience
About the company and role:
An exciting opportunity for an aspiring Architect has now become available with an award-winning architectural practice. My client works on large scale projects across the residential, commercial, education and healthcare sectors.
The successful candidate will need to be design focused with experience working in a UK based practice. This position involves working with cross practice specialists, taking projects from inception to completion.
On offer is an attractive salary benefits package that promotes a healthy work life balance.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- ARB Registered
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
- Knowledge of current UK construction methods, building regulations and planning policies
- Able to lead projects from inception through to completion.
- Comfortable working on all RIBA stages to produce high quality work and manage time effectively
- Proactive and ambitious approach to your role
- Demonstrate high level of diligence and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Construction detailing & production of construction NBS specification
- Some experience of financial management and budgeting
Does this sound like and opportunity that could be of interest? If so, please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or alternatively, call 01792 365 100